In the past week and a half, I have - Started smiling (although I make my parents work for it, and make it nearly impossible to catch on camera); Found my hands and now love having my fingers in my mouth more than a pacifier; Outgrown every single article of my newborn-sized clothing (and fit into most 3 month outfits!); Started to baby talk (my goos and gaas are much cuter than my screaming).
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
6 weeks old today!
In the past week and a half, I have - Started smiling (although I make my parents work for it, and make it nearly impossible to catch on camera); Found my hands and now love having my fingers in my mouth more than a pacifier; Outgrown every single article of my newborn-sized clothing (and fit into most 3 month outfits!); Started to baby talk (my goos and gaas are much cuter than my screaming).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment