



I'm doing so many new things!! I'm starting to pull up on furniture, laundry baskets, and whoever is holding me. I can get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth - I'll be crawling before you know it! Mom and Dad better hurry up and baby proof the house! I'm making lots of new noises - I babble all the time. My favorite sayings are "da da da da" and "ga ga ga ga". I can make this really cool, high-pitched, screeching noise. Mommy loves it, so I do it as much as possible for her. The dogs like for me to blow raspberries and bubbles at them. I love the solid foods that I have for dinner. Bananas are my favorite, but prunes are a close second. Daddy isn't too fond of feeding me prunes.. I think it has to do with the diapers he has to change afterwards. Well, it's time for me to go to bed! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment