I had my doctor appointment yesterday. We were in the office for 15 minutes. Total. It was yucky outside and I guess I was the last appointment of the day so they just wanted to get me out of there. They still answered our questions and were nice, but it was very rushed and so short that it just didn't seem worth it. They took my blood pressure (110/70.. awesome!), asked how I was feeling, and if I had any concerns. Then they had me jump up on the table, pushed on my stomach for 2 seconds, and then got out the doppler to listen to the heartbeat (in the 150's this time) for 10 seconds, then we were done. So I still have nothing new to report. I guess sometimes no news is better though.
Oh! I did go to a second hand store this weekend and I found this really nice 4 drawer dresser for $39!! Love it. I had to go buy pants for work as well.. I'm very thankful that we can wear scrub pants! I guess I have to run to a maternity store this coming weekend to get a pair of jeans.. Even my fat pants don't button! I'll try to get a pic of the belly before I get any bigger. I really wish we had taken a picture when we found out and my stomach was still flat. :( Oh well. The belly button ring is gone now, too. The doc told me it should be removed between 3 and 4 months and I'll be 4 months next Monday. I miss it.. My belly button looks so plain now. Haha.
We have the internet at home now! Finally! So posting should be more frequent and I'll be able to add pics of the dogs and belly and everything. Aren't you excited?
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm excited for the belly pics! And no news is definitely okay... I'm excited to go on a pink/blue shopping spree come May though! ;)
Post a Comment