I am 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant today. Still no sign of Sophie. I had what will hopefully be my last doctor appointment tonight. I was still only 1 cm dilated - no progress at all! But because I made no progress, and because I am now past my due date, I am going to receive a phone call tomorrow morning giving me the time and date of my induction. It should be scheduled for either Wednesday or Thursday!! I cannot wait! So to celebrate, here's a whole lot of pictures!
I will update tomorrow with the date/time for my induction. This is our last chance to do this on our own, baby girl.. Let's give it a shot and avoid being induced!


1 comment:
Hi, this is tsolana from the nest. I usually post in the mornings/daytime...just checking out your nursery. I just wanted to say that I am jealous of how much smaller your belly is than mine. Hope you get your induction date soon. T
Post a Comment