No words can express how incredibly excited I am right now...
The schedulers called me....
I am being induced at 8:00 am, Wednesday, October 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!!
I'm going to stay at work today just long enough to cover lunches, and then I'm going home to go CRAZY! Everything is pretty much ready. Our bags are packed. The house is clean. Her room is ready. Just need to do a few small last minute things.. And things that I'm sure I forgot. I charged my digital camera battery last night.. I will probably ask Mom to update the blog for me with the 1st pictures of Sophie. That way you guys won't have to wait for me to get around to it. :)
I'm going to be a MOM!!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so excited to be an uncle! I can't wait to meet her!
YAY!! We'll be thinking about you, and wishing you a speedy labor filled with good drugs. :)
Good Luck girl! Baby Aaron needs a playmate!
Post a Comment