Sophie had her 2 month check-up this morning! The Dr. was very happy with her growth. She's now 12 lbs, 6 oz!!!! That's the 90th percentile for weight! She's 23 1/8 inches long - that's the 85th percentile. And her head circumference is 39.3 cm - 70th percentile. They said she's very proportionate. :)
She was amazing at the appointment. She was wide awake and in a great mood the whole time. Well.. Up until her shots. She had 3 shots. The first one, she just whimpered a little bit. But the second one was a different story! She screamed! The nurse did the 3rd one real quick, and Sophie didn't even notice. She calmed down after the shots were over.
I was worried about how she would do at daycare afterwards.. I didn't know if she'd be really fussy or sleepy or if she'd have a reaction.. But from what I hear, she slept almost the entire time! They asked Johnny if we had given her Tylonel or something for the pain (we didn't). They were so surprised that she slept so long.
I'm glad that's over and done with! No more shots until her 4 month appointment in February.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! That's amazing how much she has grown! You and Johnny are doing a great job :-). I hope she's not fussy for you tonight.
I think I'd be very fussy if I had to get 3 shots... Sophie has just surpassed me in maturity.
Post a Comment