Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Woo-Hoo!!!

SOPHIE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT FOR TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!!!

Sunday night, sweet Sophie slept from 11:30 pm to 9:45 am! Last night she was asleep at 11:30 again, and was still sleeping when I left for work at 6:50! Hopefully I'm not jinxing it by posting about it. I'm just so proud of her and had to share it with everybody. :)

Sophie taught herself to suck her thumb last week. It's sooo precious. I've taken many pictures of it, and I promise I will post them later! I think that sucking her thumb is her way of 'self-soothing' and is a HUGE contributor to her sleeping through the night.

Along with learning to suck her thumb, she's talking A LOT more often. Especially when Daddy comes home from work and when Mommy's trying to feed her. She still hasn't rolled over yet, but she definitely tries. Her new favorite thing (besides eating her hands) is to be sitting upright. She's trying to do it herself, and can sit up, unsupported, for a few seconds at a time. She's getting so big! I can't believe the differences in her from a month ago to now.

I'm sorry for having two posts in a row without pictures! I'm having a very hard time getting good weekly pictures of her now that I'm back at work. I missed week 7, her 8 week pictures are the Thanksgiving pictures.. I skipped week 9, and while I did get week 10 pictures, they were a few days late. So maybe I'll just do 3 month pictures next week. Maybe a big Christmas themed photo-shoot... We'll see!

We were given FOUR more trashbags of clothes from relatives of a friend of ours. They range all the way from 3-6 months to 2T. They included shoes, bibs, hats, jackets, swimsuits.. Total, we've recieved 8 bags of clothing from friends for Sophie. We are definitely blessed.

I will try to get pictures up this week! Sometime between cleaning, getting ready for Christmas, and taking care of our angel.

We can't wait to see everybody next week!

No comments: