Thursday, August 13, 2009

Girl Parts

Jamie & Scott - I wanted to write a post about how excited we are about our niece and how Sophie can't wait to have a cousin to play with. I was trying to decide how to word it and I realized that Jamie did a pretty good job of it last May. So I'm stealing her words, with a few *minor* changes anyway. :)

"I'm gonna have a neice in *early* *January*! Woot!

The ultrasounds are up on *Jamie's blog* now, I think she looks pretty darn cute, in that blotchy doppler radar kind of way ... *Johnny* and I can't wait to be aunt and uncle! *And Sophie can't wait for her 1st cousin!!*

Let the Baby Girl gift buying extravaganza begin ;)"

See? It works pretty well.

Honestly, we are so so so so happy and excited for you both. I couldn't be more thrilled. I look back at the past year or so of my life - having the BIG ultrasound and being told "it's a GIRL"; meeting Sophie for the first time; watching her grow for the past 10.5 months, and we have enjoyed it so much that I can't even describe how it makes me feel to know that you will get to experience the pure joy that Johnny and I have felt since we were blessed with our daughter.

We do need a name for her though.. I'm thinking "Quigg-anna" or "Quigg-elly" or something.. Oh! "Quigg-ifer" or "Quigg-shley".. Hmm.. I'll think of something :)

Congratulations, Scott and Jamie! BRING ON THE PINK!!!

1 comment:

Jamie McQ said...

lol - well said, Kelly. :) We're excited to be providing Sophie w/ a girl cousin!!!