I'm am officially DONE with the 1st trimester! YAY!! So things are going to get easier now... aren't they??
I'm definitely showing. I can't button any of my pants so I have to rig them up with a hair tie and then make sure the shirt I'm wearing is long enough to cover it up. I'll get some belly pics up soon.. I still think I just look chubby - not pregnant. But I guess I'm going to have to go buy bigger pants for work at least. I'm still too small for maternity clothes, so I guess I'll have to make a Wal-Mart run to get fat pants. Yuck. I wish I could just wear my sweats all day everyday.
Being in an empty house all the time is starting to get to me, so my friend Sabrina and her fiance Tim stopped by the other night to keep me company (and take me out for food :) ). They own Jaeger's brother (Opus) and have been having a lot of the same problems with him that we have with Jaeger. They signed him up for a training class at a place called "K-9 Attitude Adjustment" and he's been doing really well. They were telling me that they were watching an advanced class, and the owner of the place noticed how much Opus was pulling at the leash. He came over and suggested that they use this thing called a pinch collar (it's scary looking - a collar with teeth!). Tim and Sabrina were hesitant at first but the trainer-guy assured them that when used properly they are an amazing training tool. So they agreed to try it out - and couldn't be happier! They said the difference is amazing! He went from pulling so badly that Sabrina couldn't walk him, to Sabrina being able to hold the leash with 1 finger! Yeah - I'm going to the pet store tonight to get one! I would LOVE to be able to take the dogs for walks again! I just can't handle Jaeger's pulling! Anyway, it would be good to get out of the house, and walking would be good for me, and the dogs need more exercise, and it would just be good all around! So cross your fingers!
Other than that, there really isn't much excitement here. I feel like Johnny and I never get to see each other, but he has the evening off on Tuesday so I'm looking forward to being able to spend time with him for once! My next doctor appointment is on Monday, the 31st, so I'll update again after that, if not sooner. I think it will just be a routine appointment though - I'm not expecting an ultrasound or to find out anything new. I'll have to wait until the ultrasound I'm scheduled for on May 5th to find out if it's a boy or girl. And I will let everybody know what it is as soon as I find out! Bye for now!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment