Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Best & Worst Purchase

I got the pinch collar last night!! I swear, as soon as I put it around Jaeger's neck there was a difference! AMAZING! I took them for a short walk last night and Jaeger did not pull at all. Since I was still skeptical, I was watching him very closely for any sign of discomfort or anything to show me that the collar hurt him.. Nothing. He was completely normal, minus the pulling. I am sooooo happy! So the dogs and I are going to have a happier, healthier life now that we can get out of the house for walks.. all for $11. Best purchase EVER!!!

And for the worst purchase ever.. There were these toys at the pet store that were advertised as "Tuffies" and are supposed to be able to withstand the rough play of a large breed like a rottweiler, pitbull, etc.. I thought that would work for Jaeger and Bailey since they destroy every toy we get them. Well.. the 2 "Tuffies" I bought must have been made for a Chihuahua because my dogs had them apart within 10 minutes. Awesome. So I will never ever ever again buy any kind of stuffed toy (no matter how indestructible it's supposed to be) and that way I will never ever again have to clean up the stuffing..

So best and worst purchases ever in the same night.. I wonder if I should take the Tuffies back to the store today after work and say they were defective.. Maybe I can get my money back.. Haha.

No comments: