Had an appointment on Monday. Everything went great! I only gained 2lbs since my last appointment (2 weeks ago). My blood pressure is still really good. Sophie is still turned the wrong way! I have my next appointment on Aug. 25th and they said they'd probably do an ultrasound to be sure of her position. Maybe I'll get to see her face this time! If they do an ultrasound, I probably won't get any pics since it will just be a portable in the office. I'll try though!!
Mom and Dad brought over the wardrobe, rocking chair (made by my Pop-Pop), and crib mattress last weekend. I'll post pics later. I love the wardrobe! I put all her shoes in the bottom of it already.. I think she already has more shoes than me! They are soo cute.. Maybe I'll put up pics of a few pairs..
But for now, I'm going to bed! Goodnight :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment