Monday, August 25, 2008

Top of the Ninth

Ok, so not officially 9 months yet, but I will be as of Friday!!

I had an appointment today. It was just a quickie. Sophie is finally head down! Hopefully she stays that way.. Since they were so sure that she's in the right position - no ultrasound. Oh well, we'll see her soon enough, right?

I had a baby shower at work on Friday!! It was awesome! Everybody was so generous, I was definitely not expecting this! The food was great, the cake was amazing! Sophie got some really nice gifts! We got the lamp for her room, a few pacifiers, a rattle, a pack of washcloths, several CUTE outfits, and a giftcard to Wal-Mart from the Radiology Techs.


....Ok... I was going to post pics of the cake and stuff.. It's taking forever!! So I'm going to go to bed instead. :) I'll try to get pics up tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jamie McQ said...

Yay! I'm glad she flipped! Good girl, maybe that means she'll do whatever you want her to do forever?

Looking forward to some QT this weekend w/ you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! If you ever need a babysitter, just call us!!